Thursday 8 May 2008

Short, sweet, spanky, if you will/First day of school.

Yeah, you guys really know how to sell this stuff. Todays lecture involved confessing what 'bad' things we have done in our past. More than a couple of you had cheated on partners(blah, blah, blah), many had done drugs or overindulged on alcohol, while some stole and others committed some pretty senseless acts(a dog for crying out loud!!) while I myself was one of those 'individuals' mentioned on the WOLF website. To be honest I have never been very 'bad', ive always had a fairly solid sense of right and wrong, I have, however, done a few things which were fairly irresponsible and careless in regards to other peoples feelings. Reflecting on some of the 'bad things' mentioned, I believe that most of the acts admitted to were examples of this, an irresponsible and uncharictaristically selfish thing which most would regret. Now, look forward to some good ol' infidelity.

No comments: